A meat grinder in the kitchen means you can take your cooking to a whole new level. And that applies whether you prefer meat, fish or vegetarian, because you can use the grinder to make minced fish just as well as minced meat or minced chickpeas. Or maybe some home made pasta with the pasta discs. You get no less than three different sausage horns so you can make anything from hot dogs and nürnbergers to bratwürst and salsiccia — or why not go for a fish sausage or a falafel?
Use the grater attachment for fine grating of nuts, almonds, crusts, chocolate, parmesan cheese, carrots, potatoes etc.
The strainer is used to strain fruit and berries to a mash or purée. Cut the fruit into wedges, but keep the skin and the core. Set, using the setting knob, how thick or thin you want the mash to be. Always start at the innermost position for best results.
With the cookie press you always make the crispiest pie pastries you can imagine.
• A world class mincer, loved by the customers!
• You can mince meat, fish, chicken and beans.
• 3 sausage horns are supplied with the mincer, 10, 20 and 25 mm.
• 2.5 mm (0,1 in) , 4.5 mm (0,18 in), 6 mm (0,24 in) and disc 8 mm (0,315 in) hole discs.
• The strainer consists of a strainer roller, valve, strainer pipe, setting knob and strainer trough.
• The grater attachment consists of grater cylinder and a grater roller.
• Use the cookie press to make small short crust cookies in different shapes.
• Pasta discs to make tagliatelle, macaroni/tube spaghetti, fettuccine and ”normal” spaghetti.
• Always use the feeder plug for feeding, do not insert any foreign objects such as knives or forks in the mincer housing.
• The mincer fits all Assistents N1-N30.