Assemble the assistent with beater bowl and balloon whisks.
Whisk butter and sugar until fluffy.
Then whisk the eggs one at a time.
Then sift down the dry ingredients, stir to an even batter and then add lime juice + peel and the white chopped chocolate. Stir into a thick batter that you now pour into cupcake molds
Push the strawberries into the batter in each of the molds. By adding the strawberries in this way you can get a more even distribution of the strawberries and a better result
Lastly, sprinkle pearl sugar on top. Bake at 160 ° C for about 15-20 minutes (check with a stick to know when your cupcakes are ready.
Follow these steps
- 200 g butter (room temperature)
- 225 g sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp vanilla sugar
- 1 measuring spoon salt
- 1.5 tsp baking powder
- 240 g flour
- 1 large lime (grated shell + juice about 50 ml)
- 150 g strawberries divided into small pieces
- 200 g white chopped chocolate
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar to garnish